Monday, April 23, 2012

nostalgiaphiles: Summer 2005

Summer 2005

My summer before starting college I spent a lot of time in funky places watching my friends play music.








I was extremely attached to my camera..took it everywhere. I almost admire the photographer I was back then. With all the stages we shift through in our lives, this one for me was finding my eye. Everything was fascinating--shapes, colors, contrast, interactions. I'll never see like this again. Everyone always asks me what my tattoo means, and this is the closest I can think to describe it--this rite of passage. 






To get a closer look & see the whole set, visit my fickr here: Summer 2005If you see yourself and want me to send you a copy, hit me up! To conserve space, what you see here and on flickr are just contact sheets--I also have the actual individual photos offline. 

No comments:

Post a Comment